The International Architecture Awards Tejas Verea Roofs is a contest organized by Tejas Verea in collaboration with the Official College of Architects of Galicia. It is aimed at architectural professionals to distinguish outstanding constructions or solutions on roofs made with Verea ceramic roof tiles.
The first edition of the Awards will distinguish constructions completed between January 2018 and December 2020 with a bend roof of ceramic roof tile, positively evaluating those that have been installed using the Verea System.
- New construction
- New construction: 3,000 euros
- Rehabilitation: 3,000 euros
Recipients and participation conditions:
- Aimed at professionals, senior architects or collegiate technicians who carry out their activity on their own, in private companies or in public institutions both in Spain and abroad, as well as professional architecture or technical architecture societies.
- New plant constructions for public or private use, rehabilitations and renovations in urban public spaces will be eligible for the Award.
- The constructions must use Verea ceramic roof tile on the roof and it will be positively valued that it has been installed according to the Verea System (DIT 622/16) or VereaLine System (DIT 590R/18).
Deadline for submitting applications:
The deadline for registration and presentation of documentation is Friday, September 17, 2021, before midnight.